Sustainable Community Networks
Complete, clean, affordable, and reliable energy for homeowners
For the first time, homeowners, local governments, and utilities work in partnership to enable a smarter and more resilient electrical grid.
By partnering with communities, Electriq creates Sustainable Community Networks (SCNs) that benefit from solar+storage solutions with no up-front investment needed from the homeowners.
- Zero up-front cost energy available to any residential property owner
- No more worrying about electricity price increases
- Renewable energy stays on even when the grid goes down
- Gives communities greater control to meet their climate initiatives and power needs while reducing demand for new power lines and power plants
- Increases available power for the whole community — even during extreme weather events
- Offered to homeowners of any income level
- Helps meet mandates for providing power to low- to middle- income (LMI) households
- Smooths electricity generation peaks, increasing the stability of the overall grid for communities
- Provides utilities with greater control over demand and provision
Where do homeowners find Electriq’s SCNs?
- Complete solar+storage solution and installation – including state-of-the-art battery back-up for power outages
- No up-front payment required by homeowners
- Delivered in partnership with cities and municipalities to give homeowners peace-of-mind
- Increased reliability and resiliency of the grid across the community
- Always-on clean, affordable energy available to all homeowners!
The following cities are where you can find us today: