How does this help me?
Example – A 10 kWh IQ System that is eligible for an SGIP rebate for greater than $3,000 off the total installed cost.
ACT NOW! This program will fill fast.
What steps do I need to take?
Homeowners & Businesses:
- Learn more about the SGIP program.
- Contact ElectrIQ Power to determine if your home and solar (if installed) is eligible for the SGIP.
- ElectrIQ Power will connect you to our nearest installer in your area.
- ElectrIQ Power will work with your solar installer to ensure that your application has the highest chance of being selected for an SGIP rebate.
- All installers that intend to submit SGIP applications must be registered. Fill out this document and submit it to your utility’s SGIP Program Administrator.
- Upon registration, contact ElectrIQ Power to become one of our certified partners.
- Contact your existing customer base with the guidance of our marketing team to advertise your solution.
- Gather the required SGIP documentation and submit your customer applications to the program administer.
Solar Investment Tax Credit
The Investment Tax Credit (ITC) is currently a 30 percent federal tax credit claimed against the tax liability of residential (Section 25D) and commercial and utility (Section 48) investors in solar energy property.