Installer Training & Certification
A contractor must be certified by Electriq to install an Electriq PowerPod. Certification ensures that the system is installed safely and correctly thereby minimizing the time required for installation, simplifying the commissioning process and preventing the need for system configuration adjustments post installation.
We offer both in-person and online interactive training programs to make the certification process simple and painless. Our team members will work with you to ensure your project is successful and customer happy.
How to Get Certified
For certification, contractors need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Installer Registration Form (below) and submit required documentation
- Attend an in-person certification training; or download and study the Installation and Operations Manuals
- Pass in-person or online certification test
Installers receiving basic certification qualify for the following benefits:
- Authorized to sell and install the Electriq PowerPod
- Permission to use Electriq certification mark on marketing materials
Installer Registration Form