“The IQ System’s ETL listing further cements us as an energy storage safety leader and opens the doors for ElectrIQ to the North American and Canadian markets,” said Chadwick Manning, CEO & Co-Founder of ElectrIQ Power. “We commend and look forward to continue working with building and fire officials, codes and standards committees, and other industry stakeholders to ensure that safety remains a top priority in the rapidly growing residential energy storage market.”
IQ System components include a UL 1741/C22.2 #107.1, NEC 2017 solar substring optimizers, 8 kW Split Phase residential or 11.4 kW 3-Phase commercial hybrid solar inverter, and stackable UL 9450 compliant 10 kWh energy storage modules. This allows easy storage expansion up to 90 kWh and solar to 10 kW. The IQ System also meets IEEE 1547, CA Rule 21, Hawaii TrOV and FVRT requirements.
ElectrIQ began shipping units in Q3 2017. Each comes with everything needed for a sub 4-hour installation and enables customers to optimize home energy production and consumption for sustainability, affordability and reliability from Day 1.
Some other features include:
- AC or DC-coupled, allowing homeowners and solar installers flexibility to easily integrate with retrofits and new PV systems alike.
- Highly efficient hybrid inverter with 93% round-trip efficiency.
- Integrated home energy IoT platform to reduce energy costs and data analytics enable deeper long term savings.
- Doesn’t require solar or other renewable energy resources to function.
- Microgrid, PV Self-Consumption and Economic Optimization – All in one!
For more information, visit https://electriqpower.com. Follow us on Facebook & Twitter. View our Press Kit here.
About ElectrIQ Power, Inc.
ElectrIQ Power resides in the technology capital of Silicon Valley. The IQ System is proudly designed and assembled in the U.S.A. We are dedicated to developing best-in-class energy storage solutions for a cleaner, more resilient world.